- You don’t have time to do it.
- You don't have the knowledge to do it
- You don't have the patience to do it
- You didn't get into business to do it
- If you did, you would have done it already.
- Your second option could be to simply hire someone. This is where it gets really frustrating.
- Where do you look?
- Who do you know that you could ask?
Look Below at some of the - Astonishing - Stunning - Startling - Marketing Facts -and you will see why the old way of advertising and marketing simply does not work like it use to.
The average person is BOMBARDED with and estimated Two to Three Thousand (2,000 - 3,000) selling messages a day!Since the average person today is exposed to a never-ending DELUGE of 2,000 - 3,000 marketing messages during a single 24 hour period, you need an effective marketing plan to help "cut through the clutter. Do you have any idea if your marketing is getting your message out? And if it is, a more important question to ask is, is it getting to the right person?
There has go to be a better way!Even if you disregard the number of messages that are shot as people all day long, there's also the reality that people are tuning out those messages. They're Not Listening! Your audience is "Fed-Up" with most marketing - period. If you're sending out the same old message the same old way, chances are, you are wasting money. To prove this, here are some facts from the Yankelovich Partners research on advertising and marketing
- Some 60% of consumers have a much more negative opinion of marketing and advertising than they did a few years ago.
- Just 61% feel the amount of marketing and advertising is out of control
- About 65% feel constantly bombarded with too much marketing and advertising
- Of consumers polled, 53% said that spam had turned them off to all forms of marketing and advertising
- Of consumers polled, 36% said that the shopping experience is less enjoyable because of pressure to buy
- About 53% said that, for the most part, marketing and advertising does not help them shop better
- Some 59% feel that most marketing and advertising has very little relevance to them
- Just 64% are concerned about marketing practices
- About 61% feel that marketers and advertisers don't treat consumers with respect
- Some 65% think there should be more limits and regulations on marketing and advertising.
Those statistics should jar you. Have no fear though: There is a better way to reach your customers and clients - it's called Social Marketing!The point: If you want to have a on-going, money making, financially stable business, which works for you instead of you working for it, you need to start now and invest some time, money and energy into learning the marketing craft, or at the very least, outsource it to someone who can get the job done for you and teach you along the way. I encourage you to come from a "growth" mindset and learn what you can do today for a better tomorrow. Before you do anything else, sit back for a moment and imagine where you will be in 5 years form now if you continue doing the same thins you have been doing in the past. Then, imagine what your life would look like in 5 years if you TODAY, decide to do whatever it takes, no matter how minor you may think it is, no matter how limited a marketing budget you have, if you Call Us Today for a consultation and explore the possibilities.
Contact Us For a FREE Consultation -
Give us 17 minutes. If we fail to show you three strategies for improving your business to you haven\'t thought about, or have no time learn about, and you honestly feel we wasted your time, we will write a check for $100 in your name to meals on wheels right there on the spot!Contact Us Now