Business Marketing Ideas - Using Blogs to Market Your BusinessWhy Your Business Should Have a Blog…today I’m going to explain to you why it’s so important to have a blog for your business (even if you already have a website). It is, in my opinion one of the most overlooked Business Marketing Ideas that works effectively, and almost no-one uses it! First of all, you probably have this question: What is a blog? Thanks for asking, and now for your answer …. A blog is basically a website that also is constantly updated with helpful, useful, or interesting info for your customers… Because it’s always updated with new information, it gives people a reason to keep coming back to your site. It also gives you an opportunity to sell more of your products and services more often. The secret to business success on the Internet is “Eye-balls.” The more “Eye-balls” you have visiting your site, the more business you do. It’s as simple as that. The exact reason why Using a Blog to Market Your Business is hands down, one of the best Business Marketing Ideas. Let me give you a few examples …Suppose you added a new article or video to your website once or twice a month that…
- Shows the unique process used to create your product or service o Restaurants, feature and show the weekly specials or promotions o Painters – show your unique application process o Builders, show the installation of a roof system or something else o Charter fishing, publish a fishing report or video of what is running, etc
- Let everyone know about the latest raving review from a happy customer.
- That you’re now offering a new service. o No matter what business you are in, you can easily create something unique. It may not be news or unique to you, but it is for your customers! This would all be helpful information that your customers could get excited about (and may not have even known about)… Now For The Big Kahuna on exactly why it is so important to have a blog … “You can get your site ranked at the top of the search engines!” For example:
- If you own a pizza restaurant and your blog is always talking about pizza, the chances of you ranking at the top of Google when people type in “[your city] pizza restaurant” are going to greatly increase.
- If you own a charter fishing business and your blog is always talking about fishing, the chances of you ranking at the top of Google when people type in “[your city] fishing” are going to greatly increase.
- If you own a real estate company and your blog is always talking about real estate, the chances of you ranking at the top of Google when people type in “[your city] real estate” are going to greatly increase.
[stextbox id="alert"]Ranking at the top of Google for keywords that get you business is HUGE…[/stextbox]Statistics show that the top 4 organic listings of the search results get 80% of the clicks! Knowing how to search for and use google keywords in your blog also raise your Google ranking. (That is another marketing trick I can pretty much guarantee your competition has no clue about) A really good idea is "plug-in" a Rewards program to your business and blog about new and upcoming promotions .... it gives you the perfect excuse to blog the news and grow your business! More information about creating a rewards program can be found by clicking here.
Contact Us For a FREE Consultation -
Give us 17 minutes. If we fail to show you three strategies for improving your business to you haven\'t thought about, or have no time learn about, and you honestly feel we wasted your time, we will write a check for $100 in your name to meals on wheels right there on the spot!Contact Us Now